Make A Donation
Ways to Give
The Pleasant Hill Community Foundation accepts gifts of any size or type. Donations may be in the form of bequests, charitable trusts, life insurance, pooled life income fund, securities, stock, automobiles, boats and/or property as well as cash. If donating online, you can donate to a particular project by noting it under “Comments” on the “Please review your donation” page. Learn more about the benefits of making a donation to PHCF.
Mail a Check
Pleasant Hill Community Foundation
P.O. Box 23673
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Why have our donors given?
- “We give because it benefits the city of Pleasant Hill. It makes it a better place to live.”
- “I had a dental practice for 40 years in Pleasant Hill and found it was a wonderful place to have a practice. I like to give a little back to the community in appreciation.”
- “We want to help on a local level; to do something for our own community.”
- “I had the pleasure of serving on the city council for a number of years and it gave me a great feeling of reward and pleasure. Because of that, I’m making a modest contribution by giving something back to the community.”
- “I give because I support the vision of the Foundation – I too want to further enhance the quality of life in Pleasant Hill. It has been a wonderful community to raise my children and now, grow old in.”
Individuals and families have established endowments to develop funds that provide for regular giving as well as tax deductions for the donor.
The Holmes Family Fund was established to provide an annual honorarium to the winner of the Pleasant Hill Community Plus Award to recognize a public servant. Award winners have included Kendra Luke of the Pleasant Hill Recreation and Parks District (2013), Martin Nelis of the City of Pleasant Hill (2012; pictured at left), Justin Pitcher of the Pleasant Hill Recreation & Parks District (2011), Katrina Hunn of the Pleasant Hill Recreation & Parks District (2010), Kelly Calhoun of the City of Pleasant Hill (2009).
The Mary Walters Memorial Fund is funding the Study Art & Music Program at Fair Oaks Elementary School.